A Great Movie

Today, I am thankful for one of my favorite movies, The Nativity Story!!!!

OK, so I know a movie is not, by any means, on the same level of God's grace, mercy, or His saving power. But, I'm still thankful for it.

In The Nativity Story, Jesus' birth is retold and depicted with such powerful imagery. Every time I watch it, I am reminded anew of God's great love toward us. I am reminded to worship in awe as the shepherds and wise men did, and how to have blind faith in God, like Mary and Joseph. It is such a beautiful movie.

Another reason I am thankful is that this movie arrived today on my doorstep for free! I completed some online surveys for Zoompanel, earned some points, which I redeemed for a prize--one of my favorite movies! You gotta love FREE things!

So, this Thanksgiving weekend, I will not be found at a department store trying to shop 'til I drop at 4 in the morning! LOL!! Instead, I'll be curling up under a blanket, watching one of my favorites, The Nativity Story!



{This post is linked here.}
Thank God for The Nativity Story!
(the real one and the movie!)

{Click here for the reason behind this post.}




{Please note that I am not, in any way,
receiving any compensation from anyone for
mentioning The Nativity Story or Zoompanel in my blog post.}

Comments

  1. Stacie,

    I had to LOL when you mentioned that you will not be at a store at 4:00 a.m. shopping. :)

    Well, this sounds like a wonderful movie. I like movies that focus on stories of the bible, even if they are not perfect.

    Enjoy your movie! :)

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Congrats on winning the movie for Free! It's funny, I just finished writing out my Gratitude post that will post tomorrow and it's Thankfulness for the free stuff we have received through the years. ;-)

    Your Friday plans sound wonderful! Would you believe- I have never actually gone out of the house on Black Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Rose,
    I'm just not brave enough for those after-Thanksgiving sales! LOL

    Take care and have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Unsell Family,
    Thank you. Free is always nice :o).

    Yeah, I tried the Black Friday sales a couple of times like 8 or 9 years ago! And I haven't been back since. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've seen that one too~Thanks for sharing and have a blessed night! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey SisterTipster,
    I think it's a great movie. Take care! Good night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that movie, too. And I'm with you.. Nothing could get me up and out to go shopping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts