God's Word Is. . .

Today, I am thankful for God's Word.

God's Word is MIGHTY. . .

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." -Hebrews 4:12

God's Word is SUSTAINING. . .

"But He answered and said, "it is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'" -Matthew 4:4

God's Word is COMFORTING. . .

"Remember the word to Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life." -Psalm 119:49, 50

I am so thankful for God's Word, for in it truth and peace are found. No lies, no misconceptions, no mistakes. 

{This post is looked here.}
Thank God for His Word.

{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

Comments

  1. Yes, God's Word. I tell my children, it's the only Book that you can always trust what it says no matter what. Great post. Thank you! Visiting from Brenda's Garden of Learning today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Book our Bible! God bless you today! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimi Ann,
    I tell my children the same thing. If it's not found in God's word, you can't believe in it--Period!

    Thanks for visiting! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SisterTipster,
    Yes indeed! "The B-I-B-L-E! Yes, that's the Bood for me!"
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How true, indeed. All of life's instructions and comforts in one good book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Village is a Little Different,
    You're right! The good Book is where it's at! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts