Our Daily Bread

Today, I am thankful for my daily bread.


God the Father has so graciously provided food for my family and me. I am aware that hunger exists in our world and even my own community. May I always be grateful for a stocked pantry. May I never look into my refrigerator with boredom or displeasure because the food I have isn't what I "have a taste for." At least I have food.


And even beyond this physical need, for which the Father has provided, I am thankful for my daily spiritual provisions. Each day I have the Father's forgiveness, His love, His protection, His holy Word. He supplies my needs.

 
{This post is linked here.}
Thank God for my daily bread.
{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

Comments

  1. Guiding Light,

    Amen and amen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing! Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed day~hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SisterTipster,
    You're so sweet! Thanks, and you have a blessed day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love how you write.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A blessing indeed. We never go hungry here, either, and His word is even more sustaining than the food we eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lori. To God be the glory.
    I'm heading over to check out what you're thankful for today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle,
    Thanks for taking the time to comment. I agree with you. We are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts