He's a Healer

Today I am thankful that God heals.

I am not feeling well today. Boo!
My lovely children decided to share their germs with me. LOL
So while I don't want to fill this post with all of my complaints,
I will focus on the truth:

". . .for I am the LORD that healeth thee." -Exodus 15:26

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases," -Psalm 103:2-3

"He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds." -Psalm 147:3

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed." -Isaiah 53:5


God is able to heal us. Whether it be physically, mentally, spiritually, socially.
Whatever the "sickness" is. . .He can heal.

{This post is linked here.}
I thank God for healing.

{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

Comments

  1. He is the great healer, and I hope you find some healing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Village is a Little Different,
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How timely. I'm not sick, but I am exhausted. Yet there is much encouragement and spiritual strength to be found in the verses you shared. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Happy Little Homemaker,
    I know the feeling. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts