Fun, Fun, Fun

Today, I am thankful for fun.

We generally have fun as a family and enjoy being around each other. Just about every day, there is laughter (sometimes uncontrollable!) about something. My children are giddy little balls of energy, Husband is happy and well-pleased, and my heart is overjoyed!

As you know by now, my family is undoubtedly imperfect! But we have a lot of FUN together. Whether it's around the table for a meal, playing games, random conversation, or a spontaneous tickle session! Sometimes we run around chasing each other and play "hide-n-seek" (which is more like us peeking around corners because Husband is known for jumping out and randomly scaring each of us!).

We genuinely enjoy each other's company. That is such a blessing because we don't have to do something "big," expensive or extravagant to have fun with each other. Those things can be a blast (don't get me wrong!) but they are not the norm. It's in our regular, daily lives that we find the most pleasure as a family. FUN times all around.

Today I am thankful for FUN.
{This post is linked here.}



{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

Comments

  1. What a 'fun' thing to be grateful for. Sometimes it's easy to forget that we don't have to go out to have fun. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having fun as a family is a blessing. It's interesting how often it isn't the expensive things that end up being the most fun times for the family. It's the simple things like making funny faces, playing games, or just laughing together over something silly that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good one - Fun, like you're describing is actually good for your health (A merry heart doeth good like a like medicine Prov 17:22) - yet sadly so many families seem to be robbed of this blessing. It's wonderful to hear about families like yours that enjoy each other!

    ...until next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christi,
    It is easy to forget what fun we can have without spending more money.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather,
    I agree. Family outings have their place, but it is the day-to-day that counts the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Debbie! I appreciate the Scripture reference, too. I'm so grateful for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree! I love to laugh , and am blessed to have a family who share my sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, awesome post! I should post something similar. I love that we can have fun without spending money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen! Where would we be without fun??? Not where we are today, that's for sure. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Village. . .,
    Isn't it great when your family laughs at what you think is funny too? I'm so glad you have a family that can share fun times, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debra,
    Thanks! Having fun without spending money is a winner in our household!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guiding Light,
    I agree!! Fun is an important part of life, even for us grown-ups! You have a blessed day as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts