Readers and Writers

Today, I am thankful for my fellow blog people.


First, to all those that actually take the time to read the things I write--THANK YOU!
It makes my heart glad to see your comments and words of encouragement.
This blog has been an outlet for my thoughts, weaknesses, strengths, prayers, and daily life activities.
It is a blessing to know that these simple things touch others in some way. To God be the glory!


And to my fellow bloggers. . .the wealth of information is priceless!!!
There's always something new, something to learn, something I've never heard of, some way that I've been inspired. Especially in the areas of being a wife and mother. So many times the the traditional roles of wife and mother are viewed so negatively in our society. It is nice to find common ground with others through this blogging environment.


{This post is linked here.}
God bless you, Ladies!!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement.

{Click here for the reason behind this post.}

Comments

  1. And I am thankful for you. Your blog is always an encouragement. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lorie. How sweet. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to find others that share more traditional, Christian values. Thank you for sharing your heart today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacie,
    You have been a blessing to me. I really appricate the comments you leave on my blog.
    I'm glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Heather. It's nice to be in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,
    You have been a blessing to me as well! Glad to know you throught the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacie,

    I am fairly new to your blog, but when I come here, I really enjoy reading your posts. I found your blog via Debbie's blog, "Along the Narrow Pathway," and I am glad that I did. :)

    Please come and visit my blog when you have some spare moments in your time. I would love to "see" you there. :)

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady Rose,
    Thanks so much for your kind words and for joining me in my blogging adventures. I'm glad you found me, too. I'll be sure to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post. It is nice to be able to carry you all around in my purse and get encouragement from your pages by pressing a few buttons, or to sit at my "real" computer and type comments. Technology is great, and the people I've become connected to are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Village is a Little Different,
    Thanks! I like that you "carry us around in your purse!" LOL I thought that was such a great image. But it is so wonderful to be connected with great people like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! What a blessing blog sharing is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Unsell Family,

    Thanks for stopping by to share in my blog. Each comment is a blessing to me.

    Thanks for joining me as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts