July 2018 {Vlog 8}

Hey, my blogging friends!!!

This is a quick, super fast update from July (recorded on the 30th of the month--pushing it close!). My Husband has been busy with teaching a college course part-time (in addition to his regular full-time job). I have been planning the upcoming homeschool year, where we will be schooling 5 of the 7 children, kindergarten to 10th grade. {{A post is coming soon on how I plan for the year!!} And, of course, regular daily life with seven children will always keep you going! 

As we close our the summer days, we thank you for your love, support and prayers for our family. Pray for us as we pray for you!



Comments

  1. Because of our internet limitations, I don't regularly watch your Vlog posts, but I still enjoy reading the blurps that introduce them :) I am thankful to know that another Christian is teaching college! With regards to teaching 5, last year I started formally teaching my 5th student, and although she had already taught herself to read, I found myself overwhelmed simply because of that small amount of extra time needed to teach another student. I had to cut things out of my life for now and re-prioritize. I won't have 6th student start until next year, and I'm thankful I have this year to adjust to having a high school student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jody!! I'm glad to know you still read what I write, though. :) Yes, there's a Christian man teaching college courses out there in the world of economics, business, and finance.

      I am wondering how this year will turn out with teaching 5; this is our 2nd year of high school. Congrats on entering the high school years. MD requirements for graduation aren't too strenuous and so far, so good, praise the Lord. :) Hang in there, my fellow homeschool mama. I pray you all have a great school year!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts