Husband & Me {Anniversary} + June 2018 {Vlog #7}

I am thankful to God for allowing me to experience marriage: covenant, devotion, sacrifice, oneness. It is not always an easy road, but when offered up to the Lord, it has been a blessing: lessons learned, sanctification, maturity, friendship, and love. We are blessed to celebrate 17 years of holy matrimony.





Husband . . .
This is what I call him actually, Husband . . .he thinks it's funny, and sometimes will call me "Wife" in return. 😁 But he is that to me, not just in name as in "he married me so he's my husband" but he is that to me in deed: he gave me his name (as Adam named Eve), and I took it without reservation, which means he signed up to diligently provide for me and lovingly care for me, giving me a safe place (a home) to grow and thrive in.... husbandry. It's more than just "paying bills" and it doesn't mean he "runs me" either. He studies me, to know and understand me, what I like and what I need, he speaks truth whether I want to hear it or not, he gives and sacrifices for me daily, he is firm and decisive, trustworthy and dependable. He takes time to hold my hand, look at my eyes, to make me laugh, to plan and dream with me. . . real pillow talk.

Praise God, I am loved.💞

*************************************************************************
Our newest vlog is up!!!!
We talk college stuff, our son's progress, the possibility of moving, AND our anniversary--- Why have we been married for 17 years?? His answer: Because I keep following him around! LOL!!!
Only my Husband would say such a thing! 😂💞



How has the summer been going for you? What things have you been up to in the month of June?

Comments

Popular Posts