Homemaking Photo-A-Day Week 1 {{Instagram}}


For the month of October, I've been participating in a photo challenge with Jami at Homemaking Ministries and Young Wife's Guide, and I'm having a ball! Because I'm more of a writer at heart rather than a photographer, there's always a bit I share behind each picture. Anyway, my intention was to share them on my blog, a week at a time for friends that don't do Instagram or Facebook. As you can see, I'm a little behind, but here we go. (If you are on Instagram with me, just pretend this is the first time you've seen this!) 😁

Looks like fun! Late, but I'm in. 😉
#homemakingministries #day1 #homemaker#love #loveeveryday #noidlebread

From the No Idle Bread bookshelf....
#homemakingministries #day2 #readingformama #allthebooks #love#noidlebread

A completed #homemaking task...found these canisters at Aldi. I love that the smaller ones can stack inside of my cabinet, freeing up counter space.
#homemakingministries #day3 #catchingup😊 #kitchenhappenings #housework #love#noidlebread

So, this appeared on my to-do list today. My little ones decided today was the day to pull out the toys from the under-the-stairs closet and reorganize everything. I (ahem, "we") got it done...too tired to take an after pic. 😉
#homemakingministries #day4#finallycaughtup #numbers5thru7 #mybabies#love #noidlebread

#BIBLE reading this morning....how GREAT is our God! And, oh, how He loves us! So very #grateful..
#Psalm145 #lovedbytheMostHigh #humbling#homemakingministries #day5 #love#loveeveryday #noidlebread

Most of the time, I'm drinking water all day long. But, right around this time, when the air begins to cool, this is my favorite hot tea! Now.....just waiting on this air to cool. Still feels like summer time... #whereisfall 
#homemakingministries #day6#favoritedrink #love #noidlebread

The "after the family gathering" face! Lol!!!! I'm tired, y'all. Lasagna, baked ziti, chicken and shrimp alfredo, spaghetti and meatsauce, broccoli, spring salad, and garlic bread. Thankful for a #Husbandwho's a beast on the grill (the chicken and shrimp) and isn't afraid to help me stir sauces and man the oven. It must have been pretty good, because a couple of people started falling asleep. 😴😁 #funtimes
#monthlyfamilygathering #ourturntohost#hospitality #homemakingministries #day7#selfie #love #noidlebread

I hope you all enjoyed the first 7 days. I'll post the 2nd week in a day or so to catch you all up on what's happening in the No Idle Bread household this October. If you feel inclined, join in!! 

Comments

Popular Posts