Homemaking Photo-A-Day Week 2 {{Instagram}}

Life is bustling with happily noisy children, projects with Husband that have spilled into the following week, various activities our family's involved in, and some different ways the LORD is stretching me and growing me. Life is full and that fullness is a blessed gift.

The children wanted dinner by candlelight. 💗
#homemakingministries #day8#somethngcozy #dinnertime #lovethemso#love #loveeveryday #noidlebread
  • The No Idle Bread Kitchen, in the middle of the day.... dishes to put away, homeschool planner on the counter, little girls' laundry to fold, kitchen table spread with math and history. Just through the door to the right of the stove is my laundry/pantry area where swim clothes and towels are being washed and dried. #Mondayswimday

    I love this kitchen, not because it's huge and fancy--it's anything but that. What I love are all the memories, all the lessons, all the laughter, even the tears, all of the fellowship, all of the time spent. It is a sacred place, in a way, because so much of my work each day is done here... daily offerings to the Most High by serving my #Husband and children.

    One of my favorite quotes says:
    "This job has been given to me to do. Therefore, it is a gift. Therefore, it is a privilege. Therefore, it is an offering I may make to God. Therefore, it is to be done gladly, if it is done for Him. Here, not somewhere else, I may learn God’s way. In this job, not in some other, God looks for faithfulness.”-Elisabeth Elliot
    #homemakingministries #day9 #kitchen#dailyofferings #service #love#loveeveryday #noidlebread



  • This is a peek into my homescool planner.... also known as my brain on paper! Lol! I use @tinashomeschool Tina's Dynamic Homescool Plus to piece my planner together each year, which is so much fun and FREE! #homeschoolmom She has TONS of different planning pages, forms, cover pages, calendars, etc. I've seen some mamas print their planning pages and take them to an office store to have it spiral- or comb-bound. I just throw mine in a binder and use page protectors as needed. I quit buying planners because they couldn't handle more than 3 children to plan for #largefamilymama and they would have pages and charts and articles and such that I never used or read. #waste 
    #homemakingministries #day10#homeschoolplanner #love #noidlebread



  • So, what's on my hooks?? Nothing right now, but I'm hoping to do something about that soon! The weather has finally cooled and fall + crochet go hand in hand. My #number6 is modeling a blanket I made about 4 years ago. Crocheting the granny squares (3rd pic) helped keep my sanity when my #number4had surgery last January. 💗
    #homemakingministries #day12 #hobby#crochet #love #noidlebread

  • Today's #homemakingministries photo challenge: a pic of the #Husband. (He actually let me take a pic, and yes, he does smile...sometimes! Lol) 
    Y'all don't know how much I love this man right here! 😍😍😍😘😘😘 Super glad to be his wife and the mother of his children. #Grateful God allowed us to meet back in our "late teens"😂😂 and that we've been sticking together ever since.... tough days, good days, horrible moments, delightful moments, pain and tears, laughter and happiness, through thick and thin, he has seen me and held me at my worse and pushes me to be my best. #Thankful that our lives are forever intertwined. 💖
    #marriage #holymatrimony #covenant#oneness #covering #blessedgift#iamloved #love #loveeveryday#noidlebread

My favorite spot in my home? I couldn't pick one. So, I'm going with my whole house as my favorite spot--probably not a shocker to most. It isn't the house itself that I'm super attached to {{if you see farm land at a good price, holler at me!!}}, but I love the people that live here. I love that all of us, as a family, make this over-half-a-century old house a home.
#homemakingministries #day14#favoritespot #home #family #love#noidlebread

The next week of October happenings is on its way!

Comments

Popular Posts