Happy Homemaker Face


From my Instagram...

The face I make when I don't have to be out of the house for the entire week!!!!! Being on the go all the time is not my jam, but has been the rhythm for this particular season of life. So when I looked at my schedule and saw that I had a break, thanks to my #Husband sharing the load, I got happy, y'all!! 😁 Being able to be at home, working each day to care for my home life, educate my children and help my husband is. the. best. ever! To be in the place God has for me isn't always easy, but it's where I have learned God's way for family life, where I have found peace, fulfillment, understanding, joy and more. It is such a blessing that I am grateful for every day. 🌸 #growing #learning
.
Quotes to ponder....
"It comes naturally, replied his wife. There's a lot of work to it, but on the whole it is pleasant work." From The Trumpet of the Swans, says the female swan to the cob, as he marvels over the way she prepares her nest 😊 #goodliterature #2ndgradereading #homeschoolmom
.
"This job has been given to me to do. Therefore, it is a gift. Therefore, it is a privilege. Therefore, it is an offering I may make to God. Therefore, it is to be done gladly, if it is done for Him. Here, not somewhere else, I may learn God’s way. In this job, not in some other, God looks for faithfulness.” ― Elisabeth Elliot, on home and family 💞 #faithfulness #sacrifice
.
#wife #wifelife  #mother #motherhood #mama #familyeducation #homeschool #homemaking #homelife #largefamilyliving #giftfromGod #anoffering #grateful #love #noidlebread

Comments

Popular Posts