The Blue Wagon


My homeschool umbrella recently had it used curriculum fair. Before I left that day, my husband called me and told me, "Take the blue wagon so it's easier to carry everything." Personally, I thought I could get by with just using the basket under baby girl's stroller, because I knew what was on my list. But I said, "Okay" and I put that bad boy in the trunk. #lovingleadership #gracefulsubmission #Husband #Wife #marriedlife
(It doesn't always unfold this smoothly, but today it did...this is our goal.) 💗

I got to the fair, and at about the 4th table down, a sweet lady had exactly what I needed: Chemistry textbook, teacher's manual, tests, and complete lab kit--VERY reasonably priced. Then, she pointed me in the direction of another mama that had the next thing on my list: math blocks by Math U See, because who can keep up with those things?!?! Well, that lady had the math blocks, and again, very reasonable.

I made my way back around to tell the first lady "thank you" for getting me over to those blocks. We chatted a little about our families and homeschool life, and then, she just started giving me things: books, maps, language CDs (Japanese for my oldest daughter's latest venture!), a Leap Frog Pad with books and cartridges and on and on. (These things were in great condition, some of them barely used!) She was going to sell these items, but insisted I take them freely. She would take nothing except my "thank-you's" even though I offered. I'm super glad I took the wagon! 😉🙌 #amazing #wow #grateful #sweetwoman #glorytoGod

#numbers1thru3 #mybabies #bluewagon #365homeschool #familyeducation #homeschool #homelife #covenantmarriage #motherhood #wifelife #love #noidlebread

Originally posted as an Instagram Story

Comments

Popular Posts