A Psalm of Promises



I've been doing the "Run to Him" Bible Study this winter, which is a study of various Psalms. Oh, it has been a blessing! Each week, we study a Psalm, with different things to look for in the passage each day. Days 3 and 4 are my favorite, because we note the promises and commands listed in the Scripture.

This week, we're studying Psalm 34, and today I'm looking at the promises! This Psalm is so rich and full of the promises of God. . .it has just been a blessing to me this week. This verse sums it all up:

"Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good;
Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!"
-Psalm 34:8


I encourage you to read Psalm 34. Then afterward, try God. Give Him a chance. Put your trust in Him. Rest securely in His promises, for He is a Promise-Keeper!


If you want to join in the bible study, click here:
Bible Study

Comments

Popular Posts