Yummy Birthday Surprise!


Dear Husband recently had a birthday and of course I am super thankful for that!!!

The kids and I showered him with gifts of love, and hugs, and kisses, and birthday cards, and a dessert!

Pumpkin Trifle
Husband likes pumpkin and whipped cream, so I thought this would be the perfect birthday dessert for him. Click HERE to find the recipe at Women Living Well. The kids and I had fun making this dessert. It was our 1st time making a trifle, ever, and it turned out great. My husband thought it was really good, too! (Even I think it's pretty good, and I'm not a fan of pumpkin or whipped cream!)

I'm thankful for having a Husband to make desserts for. I'm thankful for children who wanted to help make Daddy a yummy treat. Thank You, God for Your blessings.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts