New Glasses


This post is completely random. . .but I can't believe my boy is in glasses now!

He's only 4! He looks so daper. . .LOL

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I wear glasses, my brother wears glasses, my mother wears glasses, my husband's father and brother wear glasses, and of course, my oldest daughter wears glasses. . .

SJ with her new purple glasses, per her request!
(Look at the concentration
on my son's face in the background. . .
they were playing a video game!)
She's been wearing them since she was 6. So, I guess I thought I had a couple of more years before anyone else needed them.

 
Guess not!! :o)

Comments

  1. He looks very handsome. My daughter just started wearing glasses back in April. Be sure to check out Zenni Optical. We buy back up pairs from there. Great prices. It just takes a while (about 3 weeks) to get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Desiree.

    Yes, a friend of mine told me about Zenni Optical and it has been a HUGE blessing for our family! Oh my goodness, a HUGE blessing. . .we get all of our glasses from there, back ups and regular pairs--LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so intellectual! AND cute! :)
    I had to start wearing those ol' reading glasses. I don't feel cute.
    Blessings to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kristin! Thank you.

    You probably look snazzy in your reading glasses. :)

    Thank you and blessings to you and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two cuties!!. Our daughter needed glasses this year as well.

    Somehow, the expression on ya'll son's face reminds me of Bryant Gumbel(:

    Take care and Blessings always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gertha, check your email. . .I have some info. for you on ordering glasses!

    Girl, you had me cracking up @ Bryant Gumble! LOL, When I think about it, I can see it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts