Nobody Greater (Music Mondays)

No Idle Bread

There's none like Him in all the earth;
There's no one like our God!!


I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Went down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody
I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare...to Your grace, Your love, Your mercy
Nobody greater...nobody greater than You

*Searched all over...couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low...still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater...nobody greater no...nobody greater than You*

Nobody can heal...like You can
Oh most Holy One, You are the Great I Am
Awesome in all Your ways and mighty is Your hand
You are He who carried out redemption's plan
You are He who carried out redemption's plan

Comments

  1. Hi Stacie,

    I thoroughly enjoyed this song! It brought me back to those times when I've tried to look elsewhere for answers. There is "Nobody Greater"(:

    Thank you for Music Mondays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie,
    This song blessed my soul, as it is a favorite; thank you for sharing.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies, for your sweet words!

    I can put this song on repeat all day long. . .there is none like Him, anywhere!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts