Now Behold the Lamb

Take a look at the words of this song. . .

"Now behold the Lamb.
The precious Lamb of God.
Born into sin
That I may live again.

The precious Lamb of God!
Holy is the Lamb.
The precious Lamb of God.
Why You loved me so
Lord, I shall never know.
The precious Lamb of God!"


I hear this song often during Christmastime and it reminds me of how great the love of God is. He loved you and me so much that He decided to come, intentionally, on purpose--to be born of flesh, into a world of sin to SAVE us.

All the while, knowing full well that He would be the Lamb, the Sacrifice, the Payment for OUR sins. Not His own, for He is perfect, but for OUR sins.


How selfless, how amazing, how precious, how holy!! What love God has for you and me!!


The power of such love humbles me, for we are so unworthy; we deserve much worse. But He came so that we could live again!! May we forever remember how great His love is.


"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
In this was manifested the love of God toward us,
because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world,
that we might live through Him.
Herein is love, not that we loved God,
but that He loved us, and sent His Son
to be the propitiation for our sins."
-1 John 4:8-10

Please listen to the song below and be reminded of our Precious Lamb.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi Stacie,

    We are well. We have been very busy with our new puppy. Thank you for asking.

    Thanks, also for your Christmas wishes. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts