God and Family Q & A

God and Family

♡ Question and Answer ♡


Shout out to my little girls, 
who decided to lay out
a complete outfit for me to wear! They did alright!! 😉😊🥰

•Why do you talk about God so much?•

Like the old song says: "He changed my life complete, and now I sit at His feet...a wonderful change has come over me."🎶

He saved me, y'all and made me new!😭😭🙌🏽🔥

I am His!!

Do you know the mercy it is to utter those words? I will never keep quiet, always giving Him the praise and recognition for what He's done. How could/why would I keep such goodness to myself?


•Why do you honor/submit to your Husband?•

Of course God requires it of the Believing (Christian) wife.  When I don't, I malign/blaspheme the very Word of God. In other words, I specifically bring shame upon the Gospel and God's design when I dishonor him. Plus...he's MY Husband, not some man on the street!! I  am the one that said "yes" to his proposal.


•Why do you have all those children?•

Uhm....because God GAVE them to my Husband and me. He is the Giver of life.

He blesses, we receive. I was taught that when someone gives you a gift, you ought to tell them "thank you"! God calls children good fruit, an inheritance and a reward, so...thank You, LORD!

Ladies, it is a joy and a blessing to be women of God, living your lives sold out to Him in every area.

And, that's that for today!!

#QandA #GodismyAll #Hesavedme #gratefulheart❤️ #Iamloved #marriage #covenantmarriage #marriedwoman #husbandandwife #wifelife #wifeandmama #marriageandfamily #motherhood #motherhoodforChrist #fruitfulvine #mamato8plus3 #oliveplants #wisewomanbuilds #homemaker #homekeeping #Titus2 #myassignment #faithwalk  #blessedwoman #loveeveryday #love #noidlebread

Comments

Popular Posts