Precious Days





This bella baby is 11 months old and it hurts, y'all. It just went WAY too fast! 
She's getting a well deserved, much needed nap in after a couple weeks of teething and eczema irritation. (Which means mama is tired, too!)

These days are so precious and I don't take them for granted. As they say, the days are long, but the years are short. Well, I am so grateful for every single, one of those long, incredibly full days, because they are full and rich with the gifts the Father gave #Husband and me, straight from His own hands. Babies don't keep! As I type this and gaze upon my baby girl, I hear my 17 year old's voice, chatting away in the other room. SEVENTEEN--can't believe it!! 

I am thankful for my children's lives, because in living, they've taught me so much. It is amazing to see how the LORD's wisdom for my life is wrapped up in theirs. #perspectivechange There's so much I would have missed had I'd taken on the backwards view of children this world keeps on pushing. I know for sure, God's ways are higher and His way sare ALWAYS better than anything this world has to offer.
 
Everyday isn't easy and I'm 100% sure that I'm not perfect. But, there's nothing like resting in God's will. 
.
#number8 #babycakes #11monthsold #mybaby #naptime #familylife #marriedwoman #largefamilymama #motherhood #Godsgrace #grateful #loveeveryday #love #noidlebread

Comments

  1. I FOUND YOU!!! Precious, precious family! Thank you for emailing me, dear Stacie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts