Like Mother, Like Daughter

Me holding baby number 8
My little girl (baby #6) holding her stuffies.

Like mother, like daughter. . .

My liitle girl told me she needed to carry her babies just like me, so we rigged a scarf up to do so.💞😘😍
As I tied the scarf behind her back, it occurred to me that this is a reminder to me to be careful of the example I set before my children. The truth is that they are ALWAYS watching.... waaaaayyyy more than I think they are.

As a mother to 5 daughters, I've got lots of girly eyes watching me. My prayer is that my girls follow me as I follow Christ. I pray that I am an example of godly living, that through the help of the Holy Spirit I live out the biblical principals of the Proverbs31/Titus2 woman. I pray they see the value in embracing biblical womanhood, of being wives and mothers who diligently work in their homes and all the blessings that flow from it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts