Voddie Baucham -Speaking On Biblical Womanhood

This video is one I'd recommend to Christian wives and mothers. This is a meaty, sometimes controversial topic, even amongst Christian women. Even so, God's calling for us as wives and mothers is such a wonderful opportunity to live out Christ's example of selflessness. Christian wives and mothers, may we embrace our Biblical calling and may we never neglect the priorities of the home.




And. . . .
I usually don't post on the "man's responsibility" since I've created this space for women. However, this message is so important and vital to Christian marriages. . . and helps unwed women understand the man God intends for them to marry.

Comments

  1. Oh, I love him! I see each video is an hour. I don't have time to listen, but I've put it in my favorites bar and will come back to listen a little later. Thank you for sharing these :)
    Hope you and your family are doing well~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Kris!
      Yes, the videos are long but are well worth the time.

      Take care!

      Delete
  2. We really like Voddie, he is one of our favorite speakers. We have a few of his books and talks and also his daughter is one of my daughter's favorites as well. You are right, well worth while. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jennifer!

      I've only recently heard of him. But, I am always grateful to God when I come across someone who is unashamed to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ--plainly and not sugar-coated.

      Take care!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts