Signing Off For A While. . .




Hello my dear blogging buddies!!!

I hope this post finds you all well.

Today, my son woke at 2 or 3 in the morning, uncovered (cold) and crying. I covered him up and left his room, but he cried. . .SO LOUDLY! So, I brought him to bed with Husband and me to sleep there. Think that worked? Think again!

He wanted to play with Daddy. "Da-Dah! Da-Dah!" he said over and over again, tapping my husband's shoulder. When my husband responded with a loud SNORE, my son began to mimic him. Hilarious!! Then he wanted to talk and sing and clap his hands. That's a 15 month old for you! Finally, around 5am or so, he decided to fall asleep.

What I haven't told you is that the whole time, I was contracting regularly, about every 10 minutes, give or take a few. After a few hours, it's slowed to every half hour, then sometimes back to every 10 minutes and everywhere in between.

I don't quite feel like going to the hospital yet, but my time is certainly drawing near. So, it is time to say good-bye for just a bit, while I focus inward and breathe deeply!

Thank you to all who have prayed and are keeping us lifted before the Father. It is so greatly appreciated.

Comments

  1. I will be praying for you Stacie. God bless you and that new little one for a wonderful safe delivery. I'm sure there will soon be great excitement in your home with that new little one. Let us know. I'll be anxious to hear when your new arrival is here. Again, God bless.
    Your sister in Christ, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a safe and beautiful delivery and peace to reign around you as you await the arrival of your special blessing, Stacie! I look forward to hearing of your little ones arrival.
    Cyber Hugs,
    ~Jen Unsell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you!! Take all the time you need! Focus on your sweet blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your upcoming birth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts