Beauty Tip: Facial
Hello, blogging buddies!
I am emerging from the depths of a winter cold that had me struggling for over a week. But I am through the worse and am definitely on the mend. Besides a bit of fatigue and a stuffy nose from time to time, I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER! (Thank you to all of you who prayed for me!)
Anyway, during some of my sleepless nights, I saw a very simple beauty treatment on Pinterest that I decided to give a try. I'm sharing because it's working for me.
You need just 2 ingredients:
- 3 TBS Coconut Oil
- 2 TBS Baking Soda
- Mix well and store in a container with lid.
- Wet your face with warm water.
- Take a pea-sized amount of the scrub and gently scrub the face (and neck area) in circular motions.
- (Be sure to be gentle when scrubbing, as baking soda is a natural abrasive and you don't want any irritation.)
- Rinse well.
- After rinsing, apply coconut oil only to the skin to moisturize. . . just a small bit goes a long way.
- Use the rinse 1 to 2 times a week, continuing to moisturize daily (or every other day) with coconut oil.