Wisdom (& A Laugh) From The 5 Year Old


At lunch today, my son looks over at me, with all sincerity on his face, and warns me. . .

J.R.: "Mommy, don't ever eat grass!!!"

Me: "Okay. . .don't eat grass?!"

J.R.: "Yes, because it tastes bad and it can choke you!"

Me: (Silently wondering how he knows this and weighing what my response should be...)


J.R.: "Yeah, I used to eat it," he says, as he gazes out of the patio door, looking upon the backyard, where I'm certain this experience has taken place.

 Me: (Trying so hard to keep a straight face because he's so serious. I'm struggling not to fall out of my chair with laughter!!)

LOL!!!
HILARIOUS
Gotta love these years!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Children say the most honest things don't they?
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jennifer!!
    I thought it was hilarious. I laughed about it off and on through out the day.

    Hes was so serious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcomed!!

Powered by Blogger.