He's Here!!

Introducing the newest addition to our family. . .

Our big boy who will be known here as "JD"!!
I can't believe how much he weighed at birth! My other children were all around the 7lb mark, give or take a few ounces.

So far, things are progressing well with the both of us. Thank you so much to all who prayed for us.

I am praising God for His mighty power and His marvelous works. As a song once said, "He has done great things for me so I will bless the Lord!!"

Until next time my friends. . .

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new precious blessing! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Congratulations! He's beautiful! Looks like you fed him well:) Praising God for the healthy baby and momma doing well. I bet daddy and siblings are so proud :)
    Love to you,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have been amazingly blessed with such a precious bundle as JD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAISE GOD!!!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thankful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world JD. I like his initials by the way!! Congratulations to Mom and Dad and big sisters and big brother. That must be one excited group of siblings! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww....Congratulations Stacie and Family!!!!

    He's a big, blessed, healthy, and handsome boy(: Praise God and Happy Birthday JD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah and congratulations! I was wondering when your newest blessing was going to come! :)

    What a wonderful early Christmas present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a blessing? I wish you God's best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Ladies! Thank you so much for "celebrating" with my family and me. Reading each of your comments has put a smile on my face and has blessed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so precious! Congratulations to you and your family. He came just in time to celebrate Christmas. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Growing. . .,

    Thank you so much. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed!!

Popular Posts