Fall Challenge

So, the Fall Season is now upon us!
Summer has come and gone, school is underway, and our family schedule is full of sports, activities and other commitments, scheduled months in advance. We have had quite a busy start to this lovely season and my calendar for October in particular is starting to scare me!

In the midst of the hustle and bustle, it is still my job to maintain order in my home and a sense of peace. Because, quite frankly, when Mommy is stressed out, it's not good for everyone else involved! I've noticed my lack of patience and the edginess in my voice during some of my busier days, and that is not the example I want to display for my family.

Today, I came across another blogger who is hosting a Fall Challenge--Making Your Home a Haven. Talk about God's timing because I needed this! Check out the blog here for all the details of the challenge, which lasts for the month of October. It sounds like fun and I'm hoping it will help me to lighten up a bit! So, I'll be participating and hopefully you'll think about doing it too!

Praise God for His patience and His love and His forgiveness that are available to me. So, I'm going to take Him up on His offer of peace. . ."You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." (Isaiah 26:3)
Note to self: God is still in control!

Comments

Popular Posts